NOW HIRING - Project Architect: 5 to 15 years
Shinberg.Levinas, an internationally recognized architecture and design firm, is seeking motivated individuals to join our team. We share a fascination for the exploration of fresh, innovative ideas to provide spaces that are visually striking and functionally elegant. Our work includes a variety of project types, including institutional, commercial, and high-end residential, and has been published locally, nationally and internationally. For 20 years, Shinberg.Levinas has approached architecture and design with a humanistic focus that adapts to each client and project, delivering work that is clean, imaginative and playful. WWW.SHINBERGLEVINAS.COM
- 5 to 15+ years' experience
- Professional Degree in Architecture
- Experience in institutional, commercial, and residential work
- Experience in project management, project documentation, and construction administration.
- Established ability to lead a project, meet deadlines, and coordinate consultant scope.
- Software proficiency required: Revit and AutoCAD Architecture; 3-D modelling and rendering, Word and Excel on a PC platform.
Located two blocks from the red line at Friendship Heights in Washington, DC, Shinberg Levinas fosters individual growth in a studio setting. A strong design aesthetic and the ability to work within a team framework are essential. We emphasize thoughtful, collaborative design on all of our projects. Candidates will meet with clients, coordinate with consultants, organize project data, and produce drawings from concept to construction document level.
Please send resume, cover letter, and sample work (design and working drawing examples). Send to: email@example.com