Position: Marketing Coordinator
This position will focus on the marketing and pursuits process, from tracking leads to preparing proposals, cultivating industry relationships, and presenting the firm in the marketplace. The Marketing Coordinator will work directly with the firm’s Principals in the development and execution of statements of qualifications (SOQs), proposals, and interviews for both public and private sector clients and targets for Shinberg.Levinas Architects, a design-oriented architecture firm focused on projects that serve society. Our work includes a variety of project types, including educational, sacred, multi-family, and high-end residential, and has been published locally, nationally and internationally.
The position will be based in the Washington, DC office, two blocks from the red line at Friendship Heights.
The Marketing Coordinator is the sole in-house marketing professional, working directly with the leaders of the firm. This is a role with significant autonomy and growth potential. We are seeking a driven self-starter with a passion for design.
Please send resume, cover letter, and sample work. File size maximum 5 MB. Please label pdf files as “your name_date.pdf” Send to: email@example.com
- Identify and track relevant leads from multiple sources, including CIPs, public notices, and the media.
- Lead pursuits, from opportunity analysis to proposal and interview preparation, in coordination with firm leadership. Responsibilities include:
- Coordination of proposal preparation
- Analysis, research, and development of win themes
- Writing, editing, and compilation of content from many sources to generate cohesive proposals (e.g. cover letters, executive summaries, resumes, project descriptions)
- Preparing, formatting and producing each proposal
- Assisting with interview preparation including presentations and handouts
- Create materials and/or write copy to support the Principals’ business development activities.
- Manage and maintain the firm’s project information database and proposal collateral, including firm profile, resumes, project images, project sheets, etc.
- Develop relationships with subconsultants, partners, and clients to support the firm.
- Execute general marketing projects, such as award submissions, website maintenance, research, etc.
- Other reasonable and normal duties associated with the Marketing Manager position.
- Minimum 3 years A/E/C experience
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- High sense of urgency and willingness to take the initiative
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, strong problem-solving abilities
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks efficiently , including ability to handle multiple, simultaneous deadlines
- Willingness to “do what it takes” to get the job done